CareSafely Solution for Skilled Nursing, Nursing Home, and Post-Acute Care Facilities
Complete Safety, Quality & Compliance Platform
Skilled nursing and post-acute care facilities have significant Quality, Safety and Compliance (QSC) challenges. CareSafely is the only QSC solution that meets your demanding needs in a simple-to-use, digital platform expressly built for senior care.
Strengthen Patient Safety
- Strengthen Infection Prevention & Control with expert-built assessments for COVID-19, C. diff, MRSA, CAUTI, etc.
- Identify facility safety (fire, EoC) and patient safety (fall risk, med pass, sharps) gaps.
- Improve hand hygiene and PPE compliance by 26% with digital staff observations.
- Conduct digital COVID-19 symptoms checks for employees and visitors.
Drive Quality & Consistency
- Assess quality gaps in patient care, dining, and engagement with pre-built and customizable assessments.
- Track and quickly fix quality gaps across all facilities with clear accountability and deadlines.
- Get a real-time “mission-control” view of quality across all facilities and functions.
Improve Census and Business Performance
- Assure patients, hospitals, and medical practices of your safety and infection control commitment.
- Safeguard organization’s brand and market reputation Reduce legal (personal and organizational) exposure.
- Cut quality and safety program management admin time by 50%.
Impact Staff Morale & Turnover
- Assure employees of your robust safety and infection control program.
- Reduce turnover with safer work environment.
- Conduct employee COVID-19 self-checks via phone before entering facility.
- Coach and build confidence of new hires/temps on IPC and safety standards.
Reduce Compliance & Regulatory Burden
- Stay 24x7 audit ready with a complete view of all locations, functions, and risks.
- Minimize worker’s comp claims by identifying high-risk staff and documenting coaching efforts.
- Meet regulatory requirements with custom audits and assessments.
- Identify high risk facilities, staff, and functions before an incident.