CareSafely Solution for Hospice Care
Compassionate Care. Done Safely.
Hospice patients are often at the most risk from COVID-19 and other infections due to their terminal illness. And caregivers/volunteers providing comfort and support can be a major infection vector. CareSafely is the only solution that enables hospices to protect their patients and caregivers with an easy-to-use, digital platform to manage their infection control program.
- Assure current and future employees of your robust safety and infection control program.
- Reduce turnover with safer and confident staff.
- Conduct employee COVID-19 self-checks via phone before entering facility.
- Provide “on-the-floor” coaching on staff safety procedures (hand washing, donning/doffing PPE).
- COVID-19 risk assessments ensure all risks are actively tracked and resolved.
- C. diff, MRSA, and patient safety assessments for total infection control and safety program.
- Improve hand hygiene and PPE compliance by 26% with digital staff observations.
- Conduct digital COVID-19 patient and visitor checks.
Compliance & Regulatory
- Stay 24x7 audit ready with a complete view of all locations, all functions, all risks.
- Minimize worker’s comp claims by documenting safety coaching/training to staff.
- Meet local regulatory requirements with custom audits and assessments.
- Identify high risk facilities, staff members, and functional areas before an incident.
- 50% cut in admin time by eliminating: paper-based audits, checklists, assessments; manual data entry into spreadsheets, emails, and report building.
- Track PPE inventory to ensure adequate stock (local and corporate).
- Resolve open risks with trackable action plans.
- Ensure new hires/temp staff follow IC standards with digital hand hygiene and PPE observations.
- Assuring patients, families, hospitals, and medical practices of your safety and infection control commitment.
- Get a 360˚ view of all safety and infection assessments, audits, action plans with a real-time dashboard.
- Message your infection control and safety commitment with the CareSafely Safety Assured Program.