CareSafely Solution for Assisted Living, CCRCs, & Memory Care
Deliver to Your Quality & Safety Standards
Assisted Living, CCRCs, and Memory Care organizations have unique complexities in managing a robust infection control program. CareSafely is the only solution that uniquely meets your needs with a easy-to-use, digital platform.
- Assure current and future employees of your robust safety and infection control program.
- Reduce turnover with safer and confident staff.
- Conduct employee COVID-19 self-checks via phone before entering facility.
- Provide “on-the-floor” coaching on staff safety procedures (hand washing, donning/doffing PPE).
Resident & Visitor Safety
- 66-point Assisted Living and 79-point Memory Care COVID-19 risk assessment ensures all risks are actively tracked and resolved.
- C. diff, MRSA, and patient safety assessments for total infection control and safety program.
- Improve hand hygiene and PPE compliance by 26% with digital staff observations.
- Conduct digital COVID-19 resident and visitor checks.
Compliance & Regulatory
- Stay 24x7 audit ready with a complete view of all locations, all functions, all risks.
- Minimize worker’s comp claims by documenting safety coaching/training to staff.
- Meet local regulatory requirements with custom audits and assessments.
- Identify high risk facilities, staff members, and functional areas before an incident.
- 50% cut in admin time by eliminating: paper-based audits, checklists, assessments; manual data entry into spreadsheets, emails, and report building.
- Track PPE inventory to ensure adequate stock (local and corporate).
- Resolve open risks with trackable action plans.
- Ensure new hires/temp staff follow IC standards with digital hand hygiene and PPE observations.
- Improve census by assuring residents, families, hospitals, and medical practices of your safety and infection control commitment.
- Safeguard your organization’s brand and market reputation.
- Reduce legal (personal and organizational) exposure.
- Get a 360˚ view of all safety and infection assessments, audits, action plans with a real-time dashboard.