A Complete Safety, QA, and Compliance Platform

Modern software and expert content to manage infection control, staff competency, and resident safety.

Automate your Quality, Safety, and Compliance Program

You’ve digitized your health records and financial workflows with software, so why manage your safety, quality and compliance programs with a hodge-podge of time-consuming paper checklists, manual reports, sticky notes, unread emails, and outdated spreadsheets?

Our combined software and content solution enables you to build and manage a structured, sustainable, and robust quality, safety, and compliance program. The CareSafely software platform automates the entire workflow so your staff spend 50% less time on administrative work. And our expert-built digital assessments and audits ensure all risk factors are considered and actively managed.

Easy, Intuitive Software

Why our clients love CareSafely:

  • Elegant and easy to navigate
  • Use right away (all you need is a WiFi connection)
  • Works on tablets, laptops, and smartphones
  • Secure, cloud-based, 24x7 access
  • U.S. based customer support
Schedule a Demo

Expert Content Ensures Every Risk is Actively Managed

You don’t have the time or resources to develop comprehensive risk assessments, action plans, and audits from scratch. Or keep up with the changes in regulatory guidance. No worries, we’ve got it covered. Our in-house team of infection control, safety, and compliance experts develop content that is constantly updated.


CareSafely ready-to-use Assessments are developed by medical and safety experts and follow the latest guidance and best practices from agencies including CDC, CMS, and OSHA. They are also vetted by an industry advisory panel of industry experts to ensure “real-world” application. For example, our COVID-19 Risk Assessment for Skilled Nursing covers 79 different risk factors in 8 categories. It’s the most complete risk assessment available.

The CareSafely pre-built Assessments can be easily customized and organization-specific assessments can be added.


Pre-built Assessments for:

  • Cleaning & Sanitation
  • Dining Quality & Food Safety
  • Environment of Care
  • Facility and Operations
  • New Resident
  • Resident Engagement
  • Room/Apartment Readiness
  • Customize above or easily add your own
Infection Control
  • Senior Living COVID-19
  • C. diff
  • Home Health Agency COVID-19
  • Hospice COVID-19
  • MRSA
  • Peripheral Catheter Care
  • Skilled Nursing COVID-19
  • Urinary Catheter Care (CAUTI)
  • Customize above or easily add your own
  • Employee Safety
  • Facility Safety
  • Fire Safety
  • Patient Safety
  • Safe Chemical Handling
  • Workplace Violence Prevention
  • Customize above or easily add your own

Action Plans


Most senior care organizations invest heavily in paper-based assessments to identify quality and safety risks. But the risk mitigation process is manual (paper, email, spreadsheets, meetings).

CareSafely’s digital corrective action plans automate the risk mitigation workflow so every risk that needs attention can be identified, assigned, and tracked to successful closure. Each action plan covers:

  • Root cause analysis
  • Corrective actions to mitigate the risk
  • Employee accountable for the action plan
  • Deadline completion
  • Budget (if applicable) needed

CareSafely digital action plans ensure accountability, visibility, and trackability so risks are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. Alerts and reminders ensure action plans are actively managed to closure.


CareSafely pre-built Audits ensure your infection control, safety, and compliance program is on track. They are based on the same vigorous development process as our Assessments.

Staff Competency
  • Hand Hygiene
  • Donning PPE
  • Doffing PPE
  • Injury Prevention
CareSafely Quality, Safely, Compliance Platform
Resident & Patient Safety
  • Crash Cart Readiness
  • Medication Administration
  • Needle Stick Prevention
  • Pressure Injury Prevention
COVID-19 Response
  • Employee COVID-19 Symptoms Check
  • Resident COVID-19 Symptoms Check
  • Visitor COVID-19 Symptoms Check
  • PPE Inventory

“Mission Control” for Quality, Safety, and Compliance

Paper-based audits and checklists mean that only about 10% of the data is captured into spreadsheets for real-time actionability and analysis – the other 90% is lost in filing cabinets and storage boxes. By digitizing all data at the source, CareSafely captures 100% of the quality, safety, and compliance data so in a just a few clicks, you can:

  • Identify high-risk staff and facilities
  • Conduct compliance/QA reviews virtually (Region/HQ)
  • Make fewer on-site audits/assessments
  • Track each community/facility’s trendline and progress
  • Benchmark community performance